Quality Policy Statement
GAAMI’s aim is to ensure that the needs of our students and other stakeholders are clearly understood and met through close liaison at all stages of work. Ultimate responsibility within the Institute rests with the Management Board, who are responsible for all matters pertaining to the Quality System.
GAAMI’s Quality Policy calls for continual improvement in its quality management activities, and business will be conducted according to the following principles:
- We will comply with all applicable statutory laws and regulations.
- Follow a concept of continuously improving the effectiveness of this quality
management system and make best use of our management resources in all Quality matters.
- Communicate our Quality objectives and our performance against these objectives throughout the Institute and to interested parties.
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and sub-contractors and others who come into contact with our work.
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest Quality
- Adopt a forward looking view on future business decisions, which may have Quality impacts.
- Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality Management and provide the personnel and resources to ensure that the importance of meeting and exceeding student and stakeholder requirements is communicated and understood throughout our Institute.
- Conduct all work to a high professional standard with technical and commercial
- To supply our students and stakeholders with the products and services that meet national and international standards.
This policy will be reviewed for continuing suitability and effectiveness at Management Reviews and as required and appropriate.